01 February 2009

Syd Love

My darling girl-crush, Sydney, got hitched to her boyfriend of 2 months last week.  Just like that.  All "Let's go to City Hall today and get married."  They threw a huge party last night and we ended up dancing in the living room with 20 people until 8 this morning.  I literally didn't stop dancing until I was falling over with fatigue.  God, I love those types of parties.  Full of fun people enjoying themselves, enjoying me, and loving being young.


Sydney kissed me for the first time last night.  Twice!  They were lovely soft ones on the lips and I do believe I might like her more than I thought before.  I've never dabbled in the girl world but I probably could with Sydney.  Gorgeous, lovely girl.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Don't worry, I think she's far more in love with her husband than me. :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Clyde said...

Life is just one big party now---
Come on, get out there and get a job
Hey, nothing wrong with trying the girls----I do
And redheads OOOHEEEEE

9:12 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Party like it's 2009, baby! Yeah. It's been a bit nuts lately. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here's me checking in for the first time in a while to see how you were doing after the job and everything.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Ha! Yes, as you can see I've been busy getting my fun on. Next up is moving back Down Under for a bit, I think. Thanks for checking in, Cliff. :)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home