08 December 2008

More good stuff

So tired but in a pleasant way. Been working quite hard recently writing some articles for my Company's website. They won't be published until next week but I'm feeling pretty good about them.

The turkey bloat has finally subsided and I'm feeling semi-normal again. It's a good thing I won't be around here for Christmas - talk about gorging. Honestly, why do we have no self-control as soon as the weather temp hits -10C outside? It's gotta be like bears preparing for hibernation or something.

Mmm...bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Bemrose said...

You don't need it, but good luck with this. I'm very confident you'll nail it.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks, Lee. ;)

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is awesome that you are getting your writing out there. Still, you need more turkey. You're getting a little feisty. Some trichanacia, I mean tryptophan or whatever 'll cure that.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

You're too feisty! :P

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home