26 October 2008

Halloween Party

Met up with some friends for an early Halloween party last night and it was a lot of fun. I think the best part may have been the pug let loose in the flat named Goose. But I am seriously stuck on a puppy roll at the moment and can't get french bulldogs off the brain. So, yes. Halloween. It's a fantastic holiday where we can be silly and stupid and it's alright. I mean, more silly and stupid than normal which doesn't take much, I'm afraid.

Notable costumes last night was God's gift to women (he wishes) and good 'ol Amy Winehouse. Oh, and the sexy cop and super annoying oxyclean guy were great, too. Next up is celebrating Day of the Dead in Mexico City.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Bemrose said...

It doesn't look like any of you were taking Halloween seriously at all. Really.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Nope, just as it should be. People who take it too seriously are a bit weird.

Just saying.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - me loves the pug

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Me, too! So want one. Preferably a French Bulldog I can call Yoda.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Brom said...

I never get invited to those sort of parties :-(

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home