13 October 2008

October spooks

October's a great month. Mostly because I adore Halloween and us Americans celebrate it all month long as God intended. I went on a creepy ghost tour of Chicago last weekend that brought curious photo results. I was looking into the glass door of a particularly notorious haunted house in Chicago yearning to see something supernatural with my eyes. Knowing that my crappy non-ghost-seeing eyes would fail me, I snapped some pics of the "empty" entry and stairway. What turned up in my pics were a bit spooky since I clearly saw nothing in front of me whilst taking them.

Who knows what's real and what's not? Pretty un-settlingly, however, if you think about the ghost girl looking straight at me on the stairs (feet on the bottom step, head on the fifth, can see outline of her shoulder) and what the fuck is that weird head thing with red eyes in the background? I don't know. I'm stumped. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time travelers. Don't ask how I know.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Haha, actually I'm really curious. Do explain, please. :)

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home