14 November 2008

First Class to Tokyo

I have a dream to someday fly first class.  This may seem shallow and it is.  It's my shallow dream to someday sit in luxury on a really long flight to somewhere far away from Chicago.  Yes.  I admit it.  I want the chair that reclines all the way.  I want the champagne.  I want the hot towel.  I want the newspapers.  And yes.  I probably will take pictures.  Because I'm planning on flying this first class malarkey only once and I'm going to want proof of it.


I've decided that if the opportunity ever arose for first class, I'd take it anywhere, obv.  However, if I had the choice, I'd choose Tokyo.  Cause it's pretty far away from Chicago and I'd like to go to Japan sometime.  I honestly have no other reason.  Oh, except that Edamame is my favorite food.  And I like to make fun of people karioke-ing.  Anyone know how I can get a first class ticket to Tokyo for next to nothing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Brom said...

Business is good, catching a few hours zzzz's going either way across the pond helps the jetlag, and pass the time, helped by the unlimited wine! Strange tho, I still prefere the food in Economy.

My best flight was when a guy, who knew the woman next to me, asked me if I wanted to trade seats so that they could sit together.

My brain started to think... Oh, I've just set up my books, magazines, MP3 player etc... until he said, It's in First Class!!

Result!!!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I am jealous! Even business class would be quite nice. But see, there's just something about first class...

So, were you treated as royalty? Like the queen herself? Because I would expect nothing less.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home