16 January 2009

Let the door kick your ass on the way out, Dubya

Thank fuck, it's about time to get rid of the monstrous disease that has been squeezing this country dry the last 8 years. I am, of course, talking about the Bush Administration. The malignant ooze that's been pussing on us and basically destroying any good relations we had in the international community. It's such a blessing the American people finally saw through the conservative bullshit and voted in Obama. He's like water after a seriously dire drought. And now we can begin to rebuild our tattered reputation, not to mention domestic problems.

Thanks to my friend, Justina, here is a lovely little article I'm sure Bushy will always look fondly on: So Long Worst President Ever; 10 Reasons History Will Hang You.

It's just a shame that Dubs and his fucking insane cronies (aka, the "Administration") aren't going to jail. They should languish in a shitty prison in the middle of Guantanamo Bay with daily bouts of waterboarding. So, George, see ya later. I won't miss you a fraction of a centimeter. Here's hoping you fully realize how much you've ruined this country and seriously think about killing yourself. It'd probably be the best thing you would ever do for us.

6 Comments:

Blogger Justina said...

Here, Here Kathryn! May that fucker burn in hell for all his sins against this nation and the earth! Personally, I think a bullet in his ass on the way out is the way to go! :P

11:44 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yes, a bullet sounds more appropriate, I think! Ugh, can't believe what he and his admin has done. Or that many Americans supported his bullshit for so long! Definitely time for a new era, go Obama!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Brom said...

I take it you didn't care for him that much!! LOL

"a fraction of a centimeter" Steady on girl, do you have the necessary training to use the metric system.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hmm...ah, no, I don't think I really warmed to Bush, particularly. He's a bit too monkeyish and weird for my taste.

You're right, by the way. I really haven't been properly trained to use the metric system as that is another thing failing in this country so I am probably giving him waayyy too much of room of his going to be missed. Correction: I won't miss Bushy at ALL. There. That's better. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Clyde said...

Do you actually think that George has any idea that he stuffed your country--
Or any idea of how many people in the world couldn't believe that America actually voted him in for a second term
Has to go down in history as the worst statesman ever

6:19 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I'm not sure, he looked pretty peeved at Obama's inauguration when the entire crowd booed him (that's over a million people booing you...I think that'd probably make the hardest man a bit sad and Dubs just a whingy mess saying to himself, "Don't cry. Don't cry."). I think my friend, Justina, said the booing was cut out so people at home wouldn't know about it.

I was SHOCKED when he was voted in for a second term but a lot of people's reasoning here, apparently, was that they wanted to give him the chance to fix everything (i.e., an illegal war and all that). Seriously, he half-assed most stuff and I think he was pushed into the second term and had no real interest in doing it. Our real president, of course, was the evil emperor Cheney. Everyone would LOVE to send these a-holes to prison but it would involve tons of money, time, and effort we don't have due to the fuck-ups they've created. Bit ironic, create enough problems and people will be too busy trying to fix them that you escape the consequences.

Anyway, yes. I do think he will go down in history as the worst president. It will probably take a century or something nuts like that to get back what stability we had before. Sad. Hopefully Obama brings some of the change he's promised, I really hope he does.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home