28 March 2009

The mysterious search for a house share

This might actually be better titled: "The full-on annoyance of rejection."  Oh, my god.  It is unbelievably difficult to find a share house in Melb.  Am spending most of my time looking for stuff near the city and not too far out and there are some reasonable prices and places.  The people I've met have seemed decent and I really liked a girl so much I wanted to be her friend even though I wasn't the "chosen candidate" for the "spare room."  


The rejection is palpable.  Thank god for nice friends.  Until I still haven't found a place in a month, then I'm afraid rent might be charged (understandable).  Apparently, due to all the terrible bush fires, accommodation in Melbourne has been quite hard to find as everyone has flocked in from the countryside.  It seems to be the exact opposite in Chicago.  

The search continues!  Bugger...

2 Comments:

Blogger Clyde said...

Of course it wont take long and you will have your share house.
There is a bit of a shortage of rental places all over Australia--but you will get there
Good luck

4:28 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I found one, I found one! Yeah, yeah! Thanks, so excited! hehe

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home