24 August 2007

RIM *giggle* *snort*

9:39am
Meeting in board room with new company
Topic of discussion: RIM data and RIM attachment
Can't stop thinking of RIM as something to do with rimming.

And I think, I think, rimming is frowned upon in the office? Maybe my new company is more open-minded than I gave them credit for? Oh dear. Am not up for rimming in the work place. Am not up for rimming, period. Perhaps rimming is part of my job responsiblilities? Surely not. That would be wrong and grounds for sexual harassment if one party was not up for it, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Justina said...

He He! Kathryn has a rim job! Make sure to 'bathe' the data and attachments beforehand, ok?

hahahahaha!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hehe! Not sure I'm getting paid enough for this?

Talk to you after Burning Man, Justina! Am off tomorrow and it is going to be CRAZY. Wish you could've made it, maybe next year? :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Justina said...

Have a great time sweetie! I hope you and the bf bike your hearts out!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home