26 July 2007

Job!

Finally, after approximately 8 months of painful waiting I now know that I will have a job with the company that has bought my present one. It's about sodding time! And I'm getting a promotion, yee-haw! Going to a newer, better building only 2 blocks away from the one I am now at the moment. This is very exciting! There are more tenants to deal with as there are 65 effing floors! That's 650 feet, people! Am being positive about everything and I can't begin to describe what a relief it is to finally know what my immediate future is looking like. Hurrah!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats:-)

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HORRAY!!!!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Cheers! Thank you! Am happy :)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay!!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Justina said...

Yes! A celebration is in order love! Live it up, you earned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks, Justina! Am pumped. Good stuff all around. Good luck with your job searching, too! :-)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Lee Bemrose said...

Nice one. Congrats :)

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home