20 August 2007

Transition

Going through one of those life-altering transitions at the moment. Job is heating up, new flat with my boyfriend, and Burning Man. All good stuff really that just requires a bit more effort. This last weekend was heavenly. Because I did NOTHING. I watched James Bond continually (the Daniel Craig one *drool*), did yoga, began packing for BM, researched new music, and slept a whole heaping lot. It was lovely (with the exception of being responsible for a soup/glass bowl explosion...please, let us not go there).

I think the most lovely thing about this last weekend was the rain. It rained on and off continually and it was nice to be snug and cozy inside whilst it was gloomy and rainy out. There hasn't been a lot of rain in Chicago this summer so it was a pleasant change. Me with a steamy mug of coffee and my book curled up in the big ugly green chair listening to the pitter patter of rain made me happier than I've been in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home