11 August 2007

Move

Pack.
Grunt.
Bend.
Lift.
Cry.
Scream.
Throw tantrum.
Pull hair out.
Bend some more.
Sprain wrist.
Bruise legs.
Drop bed.
Down stairs.
Wallow in self-pity.
Get over it.
Growl at people.
In way of moving stuff.
Ask bf.
If he still loves me.
Panic.
Lose keys.
Hyperventilate.
Breathe.
Break freight elevator.
Fix it.
Badly.
Move last items out.
Go back and clean.
Badly.
Sigh.
Take one last glance.
Close door.
Get in truck.
Drive to new place.
Start moving stuff.
ALL OVER AGAIN.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Bemrose said...

God I hate moving.

Still, it's a means to an end.

Wonder what Mark Twain would have to say on the topic of moving?

3:36 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

No kidding. It's crap. One more move to go! It is a 6 week countdown at the mo...

Hmm. You've got me thinking about what Mark Twain would've said. Probably something humourous and brilliant that I can't conceive of myself. Maybe he has written about this insufferable topic. I'll get back to you.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you won't have to move for at least...another year.:-)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I wish. :)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home