27 May 2009

Silence

Apologies on the blog silence.  Things have been put on hold for a bit while my life slowly unwinds.  I feel like it is falling and splitting into a million awful pieces.  At this point, I keep getting told to "Hang in there", "Something will come along", and "It had to be done."  I know these people are right.  But it hurts and I'm scared.  The black depression is pushing its way in and my fight is slowly starting to seep away, succumbing to its awful black veil.  Must keep going, though.  There is no other option...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Bemrose said...

There is no other option. You have to hang in there. You will be fine, it's just going to take a little time.

There will be sunshine and happiness. There really will be.

Am here for you any time. Let me know how stuff is, good or bad.

Hugs,

Lee.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks, Lee. We'll see what comes along...

5:07 PM  
Blogger Brom said...

You'll be OK. Just keep dancing!! :-)

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I hope you're doing okay!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I'm better now, guys. Thanks.

Brom, the dancing...hmm...might get to fit that in soon.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Justina said...

Hey Kathryn,

Dude, where you been? You have to update this blog so that we all know what you've been up to (yes, I've seen the photos on Facebook!). Miss you and I can't wait to hear about your latest escapades of debauchery!

P.S. I hope the job is going well!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home