10 January 2008

Holiday

A brief one but there was over a week spent abroad in the land of bangers and mash and pasties (the pastry kind not nipple). I have now crossed the pond 34 times in 7 and a half years. But it was the bf's first time in Big Ben Town. It was go-go-go the entire time to cram in 1000 years of history and sites. Obviously, we didn't get to everything. But there's always next time.

Now I'm pooing myself about the trip to Brazil next month. Am in the gym everyday to get fit for Copacabana beach. Or Ipanema. Christ, so much pressure! But if this is what my worries are I have nothing to moan about so it stops here.

Yes, travel. Hurrah, it's good stuff! Below is a massive spider taking over London. Otherwise known as art outside the Tate Modern. More photos from the trip can be viewed here.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? I saw lots of the "nipple-kind" in that club I went to when you were visiting the London branch of your office. Nonetheless, the steak & ale pasties were good too.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Wait, how did I miss this club thingy? I thought you were with me the whole time? Oh bugger. Pasties beat me again.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. I miss London so much.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

You and me both, Wendy. :)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Brom said...

34 times in 7.5 years... hell that stat is familiar. There's a good chane we were on the same plane at the same time then. Going in different directions though... sort of.

Random visit via Greavsie, I will probably be back!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hello Brom. Were you flying to Chicago by any chance? Because we probably have passed each other. Life is funny like that! Thanks for stopping by. See you soon? ;)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home