10 January 2008

Back!

I'm alive. No need to send out the online search party just yet. Seriously. Tell them to back off. I'm trying to cope with the busy-ness that is my life at the mo. Apparently, my job thinks I have morphed into 12 different people and can do 12 different jobs at 12 different times throughout the day. The fuckers. Free lunch in return. Big fat furry deal. I'd like the taxes that were taken out of my bonus back.

Anywho. London. Yes, it was excellent fun. Got a little rowdy and pissed, a bit whingy here and there about how ungodly expensive that place is. It doesn't matter. I still adore it.

Photos being uploaded as soon as I get a free second. Happy New Year, everyone! Apologies on the whingy post.

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ungodly expensive!

There was a time when it was the other way round ;-)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yeah, back in 1943 or something... ;) It was $9 for a bagel!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

horray the london pics are posted!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Even though back means not here. And swearing like a true Londoner.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yes, Jami, photos posted!

Oh yes, Cliff. Been swearing like a true Londoner for awhile now. It's second nature, y'know. ;-)

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home