04 May 2008

Blockage

Have the dreaded blogger's block. There is nothing new, funny, or interesting to post. Well, that's a lie. There is but it's personal stuff that can't be posted on here and I don't want to spread gossip about loved ones. I could also write about a desperate person who I feel sorry for but that would only make me sound like a high and mighty bi-yatch. I am trying to be better.

I used to be accused quite often of being 'too sensitive.' I still am, occasionally, but a certain person was forced into my life that has toughened me up. Actually, I think I've gathered a whiff of her bitchiness and now I have to stop and ask myself if I've really just thought this or said that. I can't stand people who are outright hostile and horrible to people they don't know. And I am worried I may be doing this to someone right now.

Ah, well. Things could be worse. Apologies on the weak post.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't like your flute post? I liked it.:-p

10:02 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Decided it was even weaker than this one. Dunno how that one's gonna turn out.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Brom said...

The fact that you've "admitted" to yourself that you may be guilty is a sign that you have things under control. A bit of feedback self or otherwise is always good.

Sounding a bit sensible for me!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Cheers, Brom. I have my moments like everyone else but recently I felt the bitch factor cranked up a notch and it is unlike me to be that way. Things are returning to normal as I type.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home