27 April 2008

For fun let's do it

A Meme, that is. Jeez, you sickos. Thought I was being a dirty perv, again, huh? Well, you'd be right. I'm still ill so am allowed.

Because of my cool e-pal Quick, I've been tagged to pick up the nearest book, flip to page 123 and quote sentences 6,7, and 8. The book is one my dad oddly sent to me called In the Company of the Courtesan by Sarah Dunant. It would take too long to explain why my father is sending me a book about whores from the past but suffice it to say we aren't one of those weirdo families, ok? To the Meme!

6: It takes me longer to climb back up to the room.
7: When I get there, my face tells the story that my voice can't manage.
8: My lady drops her head.

Not as steamy as you would imagine in those few lines! Well, I wouldn't know, anyway. Haven't started the first page yet. I'd tag 5 more people but I think they've already done this. I usually lag behind like when I was 9 and got picked to run the marathon for my class and failed miserably. God, I never lived that down.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a pyramid scheme? You ought to work harder on your recruiting or you'll be selling vacuum cleaners at the local trailer park for the rest of your life.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I don't know if Chicago even has a 'local trailer park.' I am going to pretend you don't, either. ;-)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Brom said...

I'm reading the DaVinci Code at the mo. So I could be lazy and just surf the net for another blogger who has already done the page 123 thing (there must be one) rather than go upstairs and have a look.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Brom said...

Oh, by the way, how are the allergies?. My mate developed a sesame allergy in his 40's, just like that. Very strange!

2:41 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hmm, but then you wouldn't know the ending! I like that book.

Allergies are total crap. The doctor is full of lies! I had a really bad cold and my 'swollen nostrils' were due to a runny nose. Am finally all better. Still taking the allergy medicine. You know, just in case.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home