19 November 2007

Practice

Things are progressing quite well with the new flat. Bf and I have finally sorted most everything out with furniture and the other various stuff that goes into a new place. Yesterday was really exciting because we got something cheap and shiny to put my new toy on. So I have a proper place to practice now instead of the floor.

See? Proper place to put fun stuff:
Technology sometimes stumps me, though. If you buy something big and confusing and electronicky how come it doesn't come with directions? Why? I mean, for chrissakes, why? It's effed up. I'm left sorting everything out on my own and pressing buttons here and there finding out what's going on. In some ways it is really funny and fantastic. I'll be flipping around with stuff and then in with a mighty wallop! I get a reverberating and unexpected sound. Not unpleasant, mind. But wicked. I can't help but laugh out loud at my discoveries even though, by rights, I shouldn't have to discover anything (if I had a bloody instruction manual, that is). It's fun, anyhow, so I won't whinge as excessively as I could (or would? Grammar is all going to hell. Mine, I mean. Not actual grammar because that is impossible, obv).

Here's me having a giggle about my new stuff: (Oopsy- ignore the boobage going on...um, er, because I didn't mean to have so much showing as it is indecent. Please overlook them. Annoying buggers. Seriously, no sarcasm. They are crap. So don't be a pervert, yeah?)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice kn- ...never mind! I mean, glad to see you enjoying your new toy.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Cheers, babe. x

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first reaction is "stereo!"

8:04 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Oh yeah, xl. Stereo will happen as soon as I'm not crap any longer. Am practicing out the kinks. But it is soo fun! :)

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thanks, Anonymous.

Jami, me too!! *jumping* :-)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Lee Bemrose said...

Totally would not have noticed boobage if you hadn't mentioned it. Since you've pointed it out though, WHOAH! NICE BOOBAGE!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I said 'don't be a pervert'! But since you've put it so eloquently, ta very much (or should I say ta-ta? Ha ahahaha, so funny I am).

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home