30 October 2007

Hold the sauce

No more. NO MORE. I am off the booze. I have come to realise (slowly, oh so slowly) that not only is vodka not my friend but all alcohol is out to kick my ass. It's like the least friendly friend. The one doling out back-handed compliments and secretly talking about how fat I look to the girl next to her.

Well, that bitch has had it. She can screw everyone else out there (most will have her, apparently).

No more.

I'm never drinking again.

I swear.

Except the occasional glass of red wine. For the antioxidants, mind. It's healthy.

And one pint won't kill me. Surely.

Perhaps two.

Five at most.

Oh fuck it. I'm off to the pub...that seductive whore.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you just need to eat more late night food ..that's what i do..and while it isn't good for the figure...haha..i haven't been getting sick like you have been! :)
we're going to belmont/halsted parade tonight if you're interested. leaving my house at 6:30. it starts at 7. lots of burnignman people in it.

10:54 AM  
Blogger David said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah ;-)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Greavsie, are you telling me you've heard this type of talk before? ;-)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Justina said...

ha ha, Kathryn you are a very funny (non!)-lush! Maybe the drink (red wine, preferably) be will you!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Ha, Justina, you know what a lush I can be...oh dear, let's not go there. :)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home