14 November 2007

Haunted in the Office

There is something really odd going on in my office. Like really odd. Like doors opening by themselves kind of odd. First there's a strange alarm lasting a second that only A and I could hear but apparently the rest of the people in the room Could Not. Then whilst in L's office we both heard a strange strangled voice come from the phone when no lines were in use. And now I get a tenant complaining that her door keeps opening by itself. I mean! What the hell?

I can feel the negative energy, man. L claims to be able to "sense" spirits and she says she can feel the bad vibes. So, I reckon we should have a seance. Let's summon the spirits and see what kind of muck we can get ourselves into, yeah? I wanna see some poltergeist action! We don't have a tv but I could see L talking to the white noise. She looks a bit like the girl from that film, um, plus 25 years.

I'm sure nothing harmful can come of this. None. I mean, nothing like possession, right? Because I have a really big week coming up and I'm not going to have time to carry a demon around. They can try me in January, though. I seem to cart a few of them around at that time, anyway. Clingy bastards.

Updates on seance to follow.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am scared of ghosts. let me know how this turns out!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathryn, paranormal investigator. I hate to ask, but did you happen to leave any strange phylacteries inscribed with Sumerian glyphs lying around at the office? Those damn amulets you found at that pawnshop in Karnak? BTW, I've noticed that my necklace of dangling shrunken heads has gone missing. Did you "borrow" it again?... :) I need to know, because I have an interested buyer. And whatever you do, please try to get someone to willingly accept as a gift the stones you stole from that Indian burial mound in Wisconsin. I think Jami said she wanted something to put on her mantle.

P.S. Is the flight to Rio still only $666? We need to book that ASAP before they raise the damn price again.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Jami, scary stuff going on! Yesterday our copier went bezerk and started making hundreds of copies by itself with a strange computer language on the papers. More doors have been reported by tenants of opening and closing by themselves. We need a priest and holy water asap.

Graham, you crack me. Sorry about the shrunken heads, they were for an experiment at work but it has gone terribly awry. I refuse to give up the burial stones, they are pretty and match my outfit. Ditto with the amulets. Stupid demons. Annoying buggers.

And yes, Rio! Still $666, let's book it today! ;-)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Justina said...

I know this probably doesn't help your haunting problem but I can't help myself!

Booooooooohhhhhhh! Booooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!

(If I end up seeing a ghost or hearing one, it'll serve me right for having teased you!)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Tease all you want. I'll keep the boos in mind when your doors open and shut by themselves. :P

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home