28 December 2006

Anniversary

It's been a year this month since I've started this blog! So many changes have occured, mostly for the better. A few of my new year's resolutions have come to pass, particularly on the career front. I was in dire circumstances last year! I enjoy my current job very much.

I became a vegetarian fully which has been challenging but very refreshing. I had a brief romance which was lovely but short-lived. I went to Europe twice and once to NYC to meet up with Meredith from Sydney. Some high school friends got married and went to the 5 year reunion. I was a dj on a radio show that went bust after a couple of months and I ended up making it to 11 concerts!

Concerts attended:

DJ Tiesto
Armin van Buuren
Lollapalooza
Purenation Festival
Paul van Dyk
Judge Jules
Sasha
Gabriel & Dresden
Imogen Heap
Timo Maas
ATB (NYE)

Overall it's been a satisfactory struggle of a year and I'm quite looking forward to 2007.
Right, I suppose I better make a couple of resolutions for the coming year.

1) Save money. I'm never getting out of this effing country if I don't put something away! So I suppose that limits the amount of concerts I'll be going to (with the exception of Andy Moor 13 Jan, that ticket has already been bought...). No Burning Man this year, I'm afraid.

2) Leave country by autumn and do CELTA course in Europe before heading to Asia (Hello Hong Kong! Fay, get ready for me!).

3) Take Dodie Smith's advice and do noble deeds, specifically helping out at the Animal Shelter.

4) Keep positive.

5) Stay in touch with my friends around the world. I miss you all.

That's it! Not a horribly lengthy list but it'll do.

Have a happy and safe 2 oh oh 7!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Ive got a mix of Gabriel & Dresden from Miami winter music conference. definitely on my list for 2007!!

when are we going clubbing :)

4:59 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

The mix sounds excellent, I definitely want to hear that!

Clubbing is on for March, I'd say...How about Turnmills on a Friday? :-)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home