01 November 2006

Sad

Oh, the disappointment. I fell in love from a distance and now I will never be with my love. I tried so very hard to be with them but it is never going to happen. And I wish it weren't meant to be.

I am talking, of course, about my new apartment. Or the one I would've had if I had found someone to take over my sublease at my current apartment. I placed adverts all over the bleeping place, three papers and two sites online. I received only 5 phone calls from interested parties. I blame my landlady as I believe she has been trying to sabotage my efforts so that I will stay.

So I bid adieu to my lovely furnished studio at a great price in a wicked location. The furniture I will not say goodbye to as I purchased it all. So I will be moving that into my current apartment...oh, the drama. I will be happy when it is all over. Er, until the lease is up at the end of May (I will be putting myself through the dilemma of searching all over again in March and April, lucky me).

I just love being a grown-up. Not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home