14 July 2006

I have seen the Future and it is Electronic


Gone are the days when I would walk into a shop and instinctively head for the racks of clothes, rows of shoes, and walls of accessories...well not always anyway. Instead I find myself steering towards shops with electronics. There are so many things I want! When I actually allow myself to spend some money that's not either going to rent, bills, food, transport, savings, concerts or festivals, I spend it on music, wicked headphones, computer gear, and now I desperately want a new mac computer with dj equipment and mixing software, oh and a new mp3 player and a cybershot sony digital cam. But I can't break the bank (and believe me I would with this gear). I will have to do with my crap (but free!) pc for the next 6 months or so before having enough saved for all said things above including travel. I'm not sure really when this transition occurred but I would say it's been like this for awhile...because I definitely remember the days when I couldn't care less what type of computer I had (although music has always been high on my want list). Anyway, I think it's a welcome change. Go electro.

I've got 73 quid in my back burner and I'm gonna wax the lot!
-Jip from Human Traffic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home