30 June 2006

Accepted

I found out last week that I was accepted to the University of London SOAS to do a political masters. I'm amazed that I got in because my marks in Sydney weren't as good as I wished they could have been.

However, I'm not going to be able to go.

I've got a great opportunity to make some serious cash here in Chicago for the next couple of years. If I go to London I'll be about $40-60,000 in debt in 2 years. It's probably best to stay here and make that and then try to go again later if I want.

I'm trying to make the mature and responsible decision and believe me, it is NOT easy. I am hoping that I have fun working and living here for awhile before moving on to greener pastures. Thanks for all the support out there, I know it's disappointing to you as well as me, but this is the right thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home