19 January 2006

Back to Reality Oops! There goes Gravity

Yes, am back and refreshed from my recent trip to London. I had such a good time that I forgot I had to come back here and face reality.

It was great to see all my friends again! I drank lots of tea, went around the city window shopping, and had lots of great convos over bottles of red wine.

When I was visiting some people in Lewisham I had a weird thing happen. We had a really lovely evening eating caribbean food, watching films, and talking. At the end of it, a woman who I didn't know very well asked my name again and she said, "I don't know why but I want to call you 'Pippa'." For those of you who don't know that's my DJ name. I know it wasn't a big deal but I'm taking that as a sign that the dj angle is a good thing and something that I should pursue (I've recently got back into the scene).

That put a very positive (if erie) spin to my time there! I want to say thank you to everyone in London for being so supportive through my poor time and someday I will repay you!

Now it's back to the drawing board of a temp job and I'm looking for a second one right now, too. Maybe some gigs will come through, too. Have had beats and tunes flitting through my head and I've been constantly blending them for different sounds.

currently mixing royksopp's "only this moment" with dj tiesto's "crashing" junkie xl air guitar mix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home