11 June 2006

The Break-Up

We've all been through break-ups and they're shitty. But what we try to take from these shattered relationships is knowledge for future use. Whatever we did wrong this time we won't do the next. I just saw the film The Break-Up with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. It was surprisingly good! For those who haven't seen the film, stop reading here! I'm really happy that they don't stay together in the end after all, that it doesn't stick to the predictable romantic-comedy genre and how disappointing those are. It was one of the funniest films that I've seen in a LONG time. And it was set in the city I live in: Chicago. It had some great scenery of the city in there! Everything was reminiscent of Chicago, actually...from the dive bar to the insanely bitchy-scary boss (my last one really was like this) to the shit blind dates. I'm happy that a story like this was told here especially since I'm still trying to find my own feet in this town. I recommend this film because it made me laugh so hard I choked on cherry pepsi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home