02 November 2006

Halloween


Halloween was great although the night was shorter than expected (I blame it on the vodka jelly shots). I started at Elsworth and Tanya's apartment where we got a bit toasted before our pub crawl in Boystown. At the pubs I found all sorts of wicked people out and about! I haven't had a proper Halloween in about 5 years so this was a nice change. I was a Tavern Wench and what great fun I had with this costume... Look at these guys! They're so fierce that I look normal (even though my costume wasn't that out there to begin with...



After Boystown Elsworth and I thought we'd hit Crobar for the Deadman's Ball. It seemed like a good idea to go later...WRONG. There was a seemingly mile long queue. And it was bloody freezing. After waiting about 20 minutes I'm ashamed we said "Sod it!" and left. At least we had some good times anyway!

Can't wait for the next party, shame it's only once a year we can dress up and behave like idiots...oh wait. I can do that all the time. Nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home