13 May 2008

Stats

I don't often do this but I checked my stats for my blog today. Seems like there's someone in Texas who visits quite a bit. I don't know anyone in Texas except a girl I went to high school with and haven't seen in about a decade. And I know she doesn't read this blog.

So, Mr/Ms. Texas. Hello there. How are you? How is Plano these days? I bet it is heaps warmer than Chicago. Although it has now reached 73F days here. What are your plans for the summer?

I also have a reader from Maroochydore, Queensland. Howdy. I miss it Down Under, please wave to some kangaroos for me and go for a surf (I see Byron Bay isn't too far away).

And hello London, Woking, California, France, New York, and Massachusetts. Thanks for dropping by. Happy summer! Let's all run outside together and get a wink of lovely light (this may not work for the English readers, although I have heard rumors it's been quite sunny lately). Ready, steady, run!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Massachusetts!

Maybe George Bush reads your blog? He knows you're a great fan.:-)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Brom said...

Yes, guilty of a visit or two via Greavsie junction but I'm not the only one using that route eh Kathryn? ;-)

I need to add a shortcut straight to Chicago to save me the hop.


Summer? we had it last weekend... now its cool, gray and threatening to rain - again. Roll on my next visit to the US!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Lapa said...

Summer so good

12:16 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Oh, Brom, you smartie. You've caught me out. Yes, I believe a couple links will save us the trouble! Has summer passed, then? It hasn't even started here.

Lapa- Summer all year round would be better. And hello. :)

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home