08 May 2007

Overheard

I love this site. It gives me a chuckle when I'm bored at work and not dealing with crazy tenants or slang-wielding security guards. Here are a few I found really amusing today:

NYU Tisch student #1: What are your views on religion?
NYU Tisch student #2: I don't believe in God. I do believe in bran cereal. It protects against rectal cancer.
--NYU Tisch building

Dude: Hi, I'm looking for the World Trade Center.
Cop: Uhhh, yeah... You need to go to Manhattan.
--Ferry Terminal, Staten Island

Young Woman: I hate you. I hope your heart explodes in your chest right now.
Old woman: You're just saying that because I tried to run you over.
Young woman: You are a terrible mother.
--Bank of America ATM, Broadway

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Bemrose said...

I like this site too. Sometimes hilarious.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yeah, it can be really entertaining. Especially when time is inching by in the corporate world.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home