03 May 2007

Work

My job at the moment is like a slow painful death (or what I would imagine one to be as I have yet to actually experience a slow painful death and honestly it just sounds painful so why would I want to?). We all know we're being made redundant but the corporate yokes are getting their uppity jollies by keeping us in suspense (i.e. complete terror) as to when we're outta the ballpark. But it's times like today when I come across a particularly humourous service request from a tenant that it doesn't seem so painful or slow:

Tenant: XXX Company
Contact: Ms. X
Request type: Miscellaneous Repairs
Details: Client in office 123 requests a big, burly, manly stud to hang his dry-erase board for him. We's all just women folk here. Bill us and we'll bill him. Mwah!

Classic. Love the tenants with a sense of humour. I think that totals it up to 3.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justina said...

Kathryn, I don't know if it helps any but every time you think of those assholes in corporate, just imagine sitting in a cafe in the French countryside while your man sits besides you whispering sweet nothings into your ear whilst alternating (on your face) sweet wet kisses that scream "Don't worry baby, you are definetely getting some after I pay the check"!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Ah haha!

I like the way you think.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Lee Bemrose said...

That is very funny.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Justina said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I'm sorry for laughing so hard Kathryn at this story. You shouldn't feel bad in the slightest; 'Fell out' is such a 90s slang term, I haven't heard it in soooo long. I wonder if the reason I knew what that idiot guy meant is due to my close proximity to the Ebonics vernacular (i.e. I'm black!)

Fuck the director! Severance indeed!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home