19 February 2007

Unbelievable


It's been awhile since a post due to all the activity going on here! Lots of wicked stuff. Been going out heaps with friends to clubs and sightseeing with Shelley who was here for about 9 days. Despite subarctic temps and fighting off illness, we managed to do quite a lot! Latest features here at the moment are dancing, electronica music, and the film Pan's Labyrinth.

Above & Beyond (my favourite djs after Tiesto) were in Chicago last Saturday and they were unbelievable, excellent stuff! Shelley and I danced for hours before having to bolt to my flat, pick up her suitcase, and send her to the airport for a 6am flight to London. That's what I call a trooper! Good on ya, Shelley, thanks for coming to see me! The photo above is of us at Soundbar with DJ John Grammatis.

Now it's back to work for the next few weeks until I make another trip across the pond in mid-March. My company's been sold and I'm being made redundant at my job at the end of summer so I'll be heading back overseas indefinitely, HK is on list for late Autumn. See everyone soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home